Candidate are required to complete their entry form located on this website for application processing. This is a mandatory step in order to be considered for the pageant in your country. Completing the entry form will give your the opportunity to represent your country, State or town in the national or international pageant.
For your form to be reviewed a payment of $75 USD must be submitted along with your form.
The entry form submission will be the commencement of your confirmation process.
- Profile Registration
- Social Media Check
- Application Review by International officers
- Scheduled virtual or in-person interview
International Application Fee
Congratulations! You have completed the entry form and you are now selected from the confirmation process. In order to be fully confirmed, you are required to pay your international application fee.
Note: Sponsors should not use this section.
This payment section is only for contestants.
The International application fee covers the below:
- Luxury hotel accommodations
- Meal Accommodation
- Designer brand exposure
- Transportation Services by our business partners
- Brand development
- Business Innovative Strategy Coaching
Sponsors Payment Portal
Sponsors who are submitting sponsorship on behalf of any contestant should submit their payment here. Or if they are submitting payment for competition operations of their choice for brand recognition.
Note: Elite sponsors should reach out to the pageant international officers for other payment methods created by the organization’s Chief Financial officer.
Welcome to United Nations Pageants candidate confirmation process portal
- Contestant Registration: All incoming candidate must register their profiles for review by local and international officers who will provide confirmed approval of each individual profile via email. Candidates must make a payment to submit their profile.
- Confirmation Process: Once contestants’ profiles are approved upon registration, they will be required to begin their confirmation process in their page for their reference. The confirmation process will be more selective based on candidate responses submitted followed by a scheduled interview which will be conducted by an international officer outside of their selected designation. Once completed, candidates will be confirmed for their pageant of entry and title for their regional or international competition.
- International/Regional Application Fee: All confirmed contestants will be directed to pay their international or regional fee to received their acceptance letter, embassy processing details, branding and marketing package.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL CANDIDATES!
© Copyright 2010 – 2021 | United Nations Pageants LLC | All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: ***United Nations Pageants LLC is not affiliated with any international pageant system or the United Nations (UN) intergovernmental organization established 24, October 1945. It is independently owned and operated.