- Biography: I was born in Koforidua, in the Eastern Region, grew up in Legon in the Greater Accra Region, attended University of Ghana Basic School, OLA SHS HO, after which I attended Medical School in the University Of Medical Sciences, Havana-Cuba . I have worked in the Greater Accra Regional Hospital and I am currently working in the 37 Millitary Hospital
- Life Ambition: I aspire to be a multifaceted doctor, venturing into different aspects of with health being the focus, I hope to inspire younger girls to be the best versions of themselves, and I also hope to impact the world positively through social projects
- Volunteer / Charity Work: I started volunteerism at age 17, with the children in the North say we need education too project, fast forward I have embarked on so many donations and charity projects in the Volta Region of Ghana, Currently I am running a project on Mental Health, which is geared at advocacy and Awareness , and changing the face of Mental Health in this part of the world
- Why did you enter the pageant? Miss United Nations is a great platform to be useful to the society through philanthropy and social projects, it will help me reach out to more people, especially on my current Mental Health project
- Which world leader inspire you? Currently KAMALA HARRIS, she inspires me to believe that women are capable of achieving anything they put their minds to I am also inspired by the LATE UN SECRETARY GENERAL KOFI ANNAN, who has by his achievements taught us that people from Africa are capable of achieving great feats
- What do you like about host country USA? I like the diversity in Religion and ethnicity
- Favorite Food: Jollof Rice and Chicken
There are no reviews yet.