- Biography: Pia Samantha Molina Roldan was born in November 29,1994 , zodiac sign of Sagittarius ; Strong-willed , brutally honest, punctual , determined and carefree. During her elementary years she was at London, England with her mother worked as a nurse and as years passed by to high
school , she went back to the Philippines to be with her whole family. Her life was like kind a cinderella story cause of her father’s respectable job as Police General in the Philippines for 30years of service , she is always in the behest , protection and love from her father. At the age of 17 , college times she became a brave woman and decided to join beauty pageants through her journey she already won 2 crowns and one runner up place in a competition then lastly she was bestowed upon a beauty queen ambassadorship from an International magazine.
- Presently in her 20’s she learned a lot of wisdom in life and found a purpose. She made her first online food business and built a food stall for the police camps. And she joins forces with businessmen and gets connected to the government , a mission for her citizens to avoid poverty. She developed a trait of awareness and civic consciousness. On the year of 2018 she got inclined to do something more , she volunteered to help get more
donations for United Nations of the UNCHR the crisis for Marawi city and it was indeed successful donations. Right now she knows this is her best forte to showcase her ideas ,intelligence, confidence and charm to be equipped to the world. She is a nurturing beauty queen wholeheartedly ready for what it takes to be the next Miss United Nations 2023.
- Life ambitions: My life ambition is to be one of the powerful women in making strong investments for the people such as massive transit ,solar and a foundation for the voice of the voiceless. And as a businesswoman , I would like to propose a mentorship and rise the encouragement to young
women to start building their own business and plan their assets. Since I’m in the process of meetings and associating with private sectors I would like all these projects to be granted. I need to be the top tier woman to solve countries issues and problem .I definitely want to be a spokesperson or an ambassador of the Department of Railways or Department of Energy. Plus to have my own advocacy for those people who in need to transform their life in better living. I will still continue to serve the community and to be purpose-driven for them whenever I win or lose the competition.
- VOLUNTEER / CHARITY WORK
Volunteer / Charity Work: Valenzuela City Police Station helping the poorest of the poor Advocacy support . Pageant Coach Training online a one candidate at Mutya ng Pinoy Mongolia 2018. ( Winner) Volunteered to be a spokesperson to approach/ donate funds via private sector for United Nations (UNCHR) for Marawi Crisis 2018 Interviewed the candidates from Mutya ng Norala 2017 for the World Class Beauty Queen
Magazine and Chairwoman of the Judges.
- Why did you enter the pageant? I entered the pageant because I‘m a fighter and I believe I can win any crowns in this competition. And if ever given a chance to be the first Filipina beauty queen to be in this pageant ,I will promote Miss United Nations as a phenomenal ,nurturing standard type of
pageant that grace , true beauty and nobility exist and to encourage my other Filipinas to be part of this opportunity. Overall I will be the one to lead and empower.
- Which world leader inspires you? I’m inspired by our former President of the Philippines Rodrigo Roa Duterte, he’s an outstanding
leader especially his administration is simply doing more in actions like abolishing the corruption in the government and also the fast phase he did to survive the people of the Philippines during the pandemic. He made the country safe from sickness and care for the living. Until now his
help of the state of calamity is still present this year and this is how I applaud him as a noble leader.
- What do you like about the host country Florida, US? As a first timer going to Florida, if perhaps to be one of the official candidates I heard that
Florida is known as the best weather state in America and a great tourist spot for soul searching. Besides the weather , the seafood pasta meal is in demand. Since the pageant will be held at Fort Lauderdale it would be the most luxurious and essential competition ever this year.
It will definitely be a grandiose experience of a place to compete and most of all to enjoy. I am tremendously excited for this opportunity to go and compete at Florida!
There are no reviews yet.