- Biography: An ambitious young Swati lady whose outgoing, loving and selfless.
- Life Ambition: Being the best Role Model I can be, publishing a book that will teach about mental health at an young age..to remove the stigma in my community that abuse is ok, and to have a Nonprofit organization that will assist students obtain scholarship for courses that my government isn’t offering.
- Volunteer / Charity Work: Giving back to the community and planting trees.
- Why did you enter the pageant? To be a role learn on how to be great pillar that will assist my country in educating the young an old in understanding the meaning of human rights, self awareness of one, having achievable goals in different communication and the importance of self care especially mental health for one to have a quality life.
- Which world leader inspire you? Nelson Mandela
- What do you like about host country India? Its colorful culture, beautiful people and country.
- Favorite Food: Cake
There are no reviews yet.