- Biography: Koroso Beverlyne was born and raised in Kenya from a very religious background. She is the 2nd daughters in a family of 4 and mom to 1 girl. A self oriented and focused individual.
- AMBITION : As a pageant contestant focused on women’s issues, particularly single mothers, my life ambition will be centered around creating more support and opportunities for these women. I have experienced firsthand the challenges that single mothers face and I am passionate about advocating for their rights and well-being.
- One aspect of my ambition may be to raise awareness about the unique struggles that single mothers face, such as financial difficulties, lack of access to childcare, and societal stigma. I will use this platform to encourage policymakers to enact policies that provide more support for single mothers, such as affordable housing, access to quality childcare, and job training programs.
- Additionally, I will seek to create programs and initiatives that directly help single mothers in my community. This could involve organizing events to provide resources such as job fairs, financial counseling, and legal aid. I will try to partner with organizations that specialize in helping single mothers, such as women’s shelters, food banks, and healthcare providers.
- Volunteer / Charity Work: Advocate for young and single mothers. 2:Voice for abortion and drugs.
- Why did you enter the pageant?:To explore and be able to interact with people from different diversities and this platform will help me reach a larger audience in eradicating for young and single moms.
- Which world leader inspire you?:His Excellency, DKT.William Samoei Ruto
- What do you like about host country India?:Culture
- Favorite Food: Matoke and Chapati
There are no reviews yet.