- Biography: Courtney Bragg-Love was the name given to me on the 29th of November in the year 2001. I graduated from Kingston Technical High School in the year 2018 and began studying Architectural and Construction Services at the Excelsior Community College in the latter part of 2019. I currently spend my days working at the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, however, when I find myself with free time I enjoy reading a novel or learning new things on my musical keyboard.
- Life ambition: My life ambition is to create a platform where everyone is accepted for who they are with no judgement.
- Volunteer/ Charity Work: I currently do not part take in any volunteer or charity work at the moment.
- Why did you enter the pageant?: I entered this pageant so that I would be able to use the opportunity to inspire the younger generation to want better for themselves and their country.
- Which world leader inspire you?: The world leader who inspires me is former President Barack Obama as he is an advocate for people’s rights.
- What do you like about host country India?: The Indian culture is very unique and interesting.
- Favorite Food: My Favourite food is barbecue chicken.
There are no reviews yet.