- Biography: Andrea Sasha Ortiz empowers women through community service, advocacy, and the promotion of mind-body-spirit health, wellness, and beauty. She is the Chief Beauty Officer of the emerging luxury brand Golden G!ddess Beauty Co., and Chief Strategy Officer of both a successful non-profit and diversified private holding company AMORE. Andrea Sasha’s innovative brand is on a mission to rejuvenate and redefine the trusted beauty techniques and tools utilized by women worldwide. This year, she was named Passion Vista’s Who’s Who of the World, and Milestone Pageant’s Rising Star for Entrepreneurship and Pageantry.
- Andrea Sasha holds a Bachelor’s from Spelman College and a Master’s degree from Columbia University in Counseling Psychology and is currently a Doctoral Resident of Clinical Psychology at a UT Southwestern clinic. She served as the President of the Graduate Council and was named Executive of the Year for her advocacy work representing the interests of 11, 000 international graduate students across North Texas. Upon graduation, she will complete dual fellowships in psychopharmacology and trauma. She is an active member of her alumni associations and gives back by speaking to prospective students and alumnae alike about the importance of maintaining optimal mental health and stable systems of support. As a result of her commitment to increasing awareness, her research recently earned her the Dissertation Award for the Dallas Psychological Association.
- Andrea Sasha believes in being multifaceted. She is an award-winning International Pageant Queen, Beauty Mogul, New York Fashion Week model, author, Executive Producer, and TEDx speaker, Andrea Sasha believes that every woman has unique beauty and deserves to harness it in any way desired. As the face of iconic fashion atelier HiTech MODA she has established relationships with international designers and other beauty/fashion industry leaders. Through these collaborations she leverages unique opportunities to engage in ‘beauty for a cause.’ She recently served as an Executive Producer for the short film ‘Strange Fruit’ which illustrated the impact of the pandemic quarantine on the mental health of domestic violence survivors.
- Andrea Sasha is the reigning International Ms. Texas 21-22 and serves as an ambassador for economic freedom, mental health, civic engagement, and leadership. Through her community service initiative, E^3: Economic Empowerment through Entrepreneurship, Andrea Sasha has successfully increased awareness of intimate partner violence (IPV) and its impact on thriving women’s psychospiritual, physical, financial, and mental health. She is an active member of local, state, national, and global organizations such as Junior League of Dallas, Texas Public Policy Foundation’s Leadership Council, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., and G100.
- Andrea Sasha endeavors to create career opportunities, housing, and wellness initiatives to assist 10,000 IPV thrivers worldwide to build sustainable support systems.
- Life Ambition: I endeavor to do 3 things: 1. to bring my son up to be a happy, healthy, well-adjusted global citizen, 2. to discover the cure for PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression and, 3. to teach economic empowerment to at least 10,000 women worldwide.
- Volunteer / Charity Work: Policymaking/Advocacy on behalf of vulnerable populations (i.e. Veterans, Military families, survivors of Intimate Partner Violence), and teaching economic empowerment.
- Why did you enter the pageant? I desire to take my national platform internationally and to have audiences with global leaders to discuss the importance of world mental health and wellness of mind, body, and spirit.
- Which world leader inspires you? Condoleezza Rice, because she is the epitome of diplomacy, intellect, grace, and style.
- What do you like about host country Thailand? India is a country rich in spirit and history. I deeply appreciate the culture, the people, and their nation’s role modelling of courtesy and family values.
- Favorite Food: Favorite food: Popcorn
There are no reviews yet.