I have graduated: – Almaty Management Academy with bachelor degree in Finance and Credit,
after this I have received – Master of Business Administration degree in International Business Academy of
Almaty. I have started my career as event manager in local Almaty event agency. Later I have joined Sberbank (Kazakhstan branch of Russian SBERBANK) as VIP Clients department manager. At the age of 43 I have decided to become a model and started participating in different shows. I was modelling at: Moscow Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, Milano Fashion Week, Middle East Fashion Week, Vie Fashion Week Dubai and a lot of other different shows, was chosen as best model of Pierre Cardin fashion house, and Slava Zaytcev fashion house. Now I am a proud mother of 14 yrs. boy and business woman focusing on event industry.
- Life Ambition: I want to share my knowledge of life with coming generations and help other people to
succeed in life.
- Volunteer / Charity Work: I have placed the monument for Victor Tsoy (the most famous post-soviet singer) in
Almaty, Kazakhstan. Organized Zhanat Fashion Show in Dubai as project leader. Now I
am promoting Syucai Science and sharing knowledge with other people.
- Why did you enter the pageant? I am inspired with United Nations ideas and want to support this movement as I believe that “beauty to save the World”.
- Which world leader inspire you? Sadhguru
- What do you like about host country India? India is the country of knowledge and inspiration for me. I do love the culture of this country and it’s spirit, traditions and beauty of the people’s souls.
- Favorite Food: Mediterranean Kitchen
Anar Kairbekova- Ms Kazakhstan United Nations 2023
- Name: Anar Kairbekova
- Occupation: Model \ Business Woman
- Height: 173 cm
- Hobbies: Russian Billiards, Dancing, Coaching
0 Votes Cast