Name: Ebbah Blessing Oghenerukevwe
Hobbies: Reading and Seeing movies.
Miss Oghenerukevwe Blessing Ebbah is a beauty queen and a young entrepreneur with brown colored eyes and dark hair.
Miss Oghenerukevwe Blessing Ebbah who speaks English language and her dialects “Urhobo” fluently, was born in Sapele Delta state on 16th July 1991 into a family of two (2).
Her parents are Architect Mr. Precious Ebbah “father” and fashion designer Mrs. Eunice Ebbah “mother” and a brother Master Miracle Ebbah who are resident at 98 Ugberikoko Road, Off Gana, Sapele, Delta State Nigeria.
Miss Oghenerukevwe Blessing Ebbah attended Gana Mixed Secondary
Junior School and thereafter proceeded to Victory School of Science And Creativity high school and further gained admission into the College Of
Education, Mosoga in Delta state. She attained following certification; the Leaving School Certificate “LSC”, Senior School Certificate Examination “SSCE” and Nigeria Certificate In Education “NCE”.
Miss Oghenerukevwe Blessing Ebbah while in the pageant career has worn and been awarded several awards amongst other prices listed below;
1. Face of Okpe, Sapele, Nigeria……1st Runner-up
2. Miss Ozoro, Delta state, Nigeria…..1st Position
3. Miss VIP Delta State, Nigeria…..1st Runner-Up
4. Miss Beauty Queen, Nigeria…..1st Position
5. Most Elegant Girl Nigeria 2017, Nigeria…… 1st Position
6. Miss Glamour Looks International 2018, Philippines……Miss Catwalk
My life ambition is to be a successful beauty entrepreneur and a business mogul thereby using my platform to positively effect lives.
Amongst my volunteer/charity works are;
1. Project red: this was initiated to enlighten, and same time help the girl child managed their menstrual circle in a healthy and hygienical way thereby preventing them from infections and keeping the environment safe. This entailed donation of sanitary packs and other items for effective management of their menstrual cycle. These items donation cut across secondary schools and girls in the urban/rural areas.
2. Donating writing materials to school children in need.
3. Distribution of food items to children in the interior areas of the rural communities on children’s day.
4. Given of food items and clothes to the widows and aged women in my community.
5. Prison outreach with food and drugs yearly.
Which world leader inspires you?
Nelson Mandela: for his anti-apartheid revolutionary movement and been a philanthropist.
What do you like about host country India?
Even though I have not been to your country, from my little contact with some of your citizens coupled with the much I have read and researched, I have come to like your movies, dance, diversity, colorful clothes and the simple but classic fashion styles.
Favorite food: My native food: Fresh fish Banga soup with starch.
Vote Link: https://www.pageantplanet.com/profiles/ebbah-blessing-oghenerukevwe